Monday, May 27, 2019

A New Start

First post on my blog!

I had been thinking about starting one for some time now, but due to time constraints and me being shy about it delayed it until now. Seeing as I have posted 100 caps on opentgc, I think I should do something to keep my posts more arranged and to try some things which I have wanted to but opentgc wasn't the right venue for. This range from things as the traditional image edited caps which I was supposed to initially do but my lack of skills made me reconsider, to really long stories that would clatter the page, to themes that I want to write about, or just silly musings that I might be entertaining at the time.

Now, I will probably play around with the look of the blog and the like as I get more familiar with it, but I hope people will enjoy the content in the meantime. So with that, salutations and have fun!





2 comments:

  1. Yay! 🙌 lol. Look forward to it! 😉

    ReplyDelete