Thursday, September 19, 2019

Long Time No Post!

Hey everyone! So... I know I haven't posted anything in a bit, and the reason for that has to do with not being happy with what I have been writing for requests. I'm still working on them but they aren't at the point were I'm satisfied with them. So in the meantime I decided to do some simpler captions to try and get back into the swing of things and post something. And with that here are three caps.
____________________________________________________________________________

                                        Barbies (Sissy, Mind Change, Hypnosis)


I know how this looks like, but there’s an explanation for it, a few months ago I met this really hot blonde chick who wore this tight dresses and big glasses, always walking in high heels and swaying her ass from side to side, she was just the hottest I had ever been with. So I told my roommate Rob all about her, calling her Barbie cause she feels like one of those girls who try to copy that doll and how slutty she dresses.

Then I brought her over for some fun in the flat and while my roommate was leaving he called her Barbie! At this she turned to me and asked me what that was about… and I figured she wouldn’t think much about it since we were gonna fuck anyways and told her everything while I caressed her body and kissed her all over. Bad idea.

As I finished telling her about it she shoved me to the ground and shouted about how insensitive it was to call her a slut and dumb like a doll. I tried to calm her down and apologize but she didn’t want to know anything about it, storming off my flat and leaving me dry with a huge boner…

Come the next week she calls me to apologize about her fit and telling me she would make it up to me and that she had something for my roommate too since she accused him of being a dick too. So I agreed and invited her over again. She brought this movie I had never heard about and asked us to watch it with her, saying it would be the best thing we had ever seen.

It started really slow with so much talk about objectifying women and that kind of mumbo jumbo causing me to almost fall asleep… but then all these women only wearing underwear started to appear on screen, dancing erotically, whispering, caressing each other… me and Rob suddenly were all over this film as they kept showing hot blondes one after the other while a voice kept saying things in the background… I’m not sure what it was….

Since then we kept watching the film everyday, my girlfriend showing up and bringing us more stuff, first some audio tapes that were about women moaning that made us feel so good… then some hygiene products and makeup cause nowadays even men need to use a bit to look good, helping us with it and shaving and waxing our body hair cause no woman enjoys hair on a man…

We then started to diet and do some gym routine with her that made her look so sexy as she did it, though we had to copy it and while we felt silly doing it, we felt how our bodies were much more flexible and slimmer than before, to the point we needed to get new clothes, but since we couldn’t afford new ones she lent some of hers to us!

Now we are getting used to wearing high heels and female underwear, which fits us quite well and is so comfortable… this week we will move on to dresses and going out since our bleached blonde hair has grown long and lovely. Though tonight she is bringing a strap on and will be having a threesome with us, and while I have my doubts I must admit I’m looking forward to feeling a long and thick rod in my ass while I suck Robbie’s little clitty... ______________________________________________________________________

                                      Car Nap (TG, MTF, Magic, Forced, Punishment)




Mmmm… that was such a nice nap… sorry about that man, I know it was my turn on the wheel but I was just so tired I couldn’t help but keep sleeping, and considering we arrived just fine I say no harm no foul right? Hey… it might be because I just got up but my voice sounds weird? And there’s this pressure on my chest as if I was sleeping on top of something… and for some reason I don’t have my morning boner pressing against the seat despite my crotch pressing against the seat…

And what’s this itch on my head and eyes? When did my hair get this long? And silky smooth? And it smells so nice? Wait what’s going on here? ARE THeSE BREASTS!?! AND I HAVE NOTHING BETWEEN MY LEGS!! How am I? Why are you laughing? You had something to do with this? What do you mean it’s what happens when someone doesn’t hold their end of the bargain? I fell asleep and instead of waking me up you turned me into a girl? How does that even compare?

Okay, fine, it was my fault for not resting well the day before while knowing I had to drive half the trip, I’m sorry… now will you turn me back? What do you mean that’s not how this works? I have to do what??!! No way am I sucking you off and then fucking you inside the car!! I didn’t fuck you over, how does that mean you get to fuck me?! You can’t leave me here looking like this! Everyone will give me a lift just to fuck my ass!

… Fine… you win… let’s get this over with already… now drop your pants so I can start…. What the heck… your dick looks so big… I thought it was smaller when I checked you out in the bathroom but now it looks huge… I don’t know if that will fit in me at all… please can we talk this oveUUnhhghghg!!!!!
 _________________________________________________________________________

                                   Come on Guys! (TG, MTF, Bet, Stuck)


Come on! I know you guys are in there! Let me in already! It was funny the first few minutes when people were weirded out by the girl in a cheerleader outfit, but now guys are giving me weird looks and I know what they mean!

Quit being assholes already and open the door! I swear I will kill you guys for this!...

Why did I have to pick the short stick and take that awful potion… now I’m stuck dressed like this and those douchebags are probably laughing their asses off while I’m being stared at by guys.... Even worse it feels so weird being a girl... not having anything down there, my butt and skin all over being so soft and smooth, my chest being so sensitive and my body so slim and small… I don’t think I can beat anyone if they forced me to do something…

Oh no… those guys are coming this way, they are looking at me! Come on guys! I’m freaking out here! Let me in!!! They are almost here and they are grinning showing me their awful teeth! And their pants are so packed… they can’t be serious!

No comments:

Post a Comment