Thursday, November 14, 2019

Working Hours

Another short cap, with the setting that once a pleasure turns into your job it might not be as enjoyable... much less if forced to do so, but then again, each person has their own way to do things and deal with them XD. Also feel free to check out my friend's DA who has started to do some tg art! https://www.deviantart.com/grindingarts
_____________________________________________________________________________


It was that time again… the clock just struck six o’clock and I gulped. Day after day I wished time just stopped and never moved again. That everything would stand still until I forgot my life. Until I broke down and all that was left was an empty shell that felt nothing of it’s pitiful situation.

But that was nothing more than wishful thinking, my desire to break free from this accursed fate that I endured. Why did I do so? Where did I go wrong to end in this place? I knew the answer to these questions, all I had to do was ask them and soon enough regret and humiliation would fill my entire being.

It starts like any other story, guy meets girl, girl is really attractive and has expensive tastes. Guy tries his hardest but isn’t getting enough to sustain it, so he does something stupid. Gets indebted to the wrong people, girl bores of guy and leaves him. Guy gets depressed so he gets fired from his work. Debts grows to an insurmountable degree. Guy is taken by creditor’s goons. Is given a way out working for creditor or death. Guy picks work, though he wishes he had picked death…

Now you might be asking what this awful work might be? Let me say it involves dressing up and being undressed… over and over again… adding services on top, usually on top of the client, that would make any woman feel sick to their stomach…

From this you would think I look quite feminine, but that couldn’t be furthest from the truth. I prepare for the clients, every day I go through the same. Arrive an hour early to my “office”, get undressed and wear the bracelet that my employer handed me. My heart would stop as I took a deep breath, in preparation for what was to come. Steeling myself before slipping my hand into the bracelet, which stretched with an unnatural feel that sent shivers down my spine, as if touching the insides of a frog.

The moment it touched my wrist was when things turned for the worse. The bracelet would clamp down on me, with lots of tiny needle like things piercing into my flesh. Then sending jolts into my body, burning me inside out as they traveled all the way from my arm to my head and my feet. With each jolt my body would convulse, harder and harder making my skin compress my body until my bones cracked from the pressure. My skin becoming softer and spotless while my frame turned smaller. My hair growing longer and smoother while gaining a blond tinge unlike my brown hair. My chest and butt would inflate like balloons, until taking the shape of big breasts and an ample ass that men would love to grope. My face would reshape, giving me a smaller nose, a rounder chin, soft and puffed lips and remove any defect from my skin. The process would end with my manhood being pulled into my body, then chopped and repurposed into a vagina.

Nothing of this process was enjoyable, only feeling as microscopic machines tore at my body until it became a form apt for the job. This whole thing would take a mere minute, as I would spend the remaining time to recover from the pain and then get ready for my appointment. My outfits would always entail tight clothes that covered as little as possible and hugged my new body shape.

As I stared into the mirror while putting on makeup I would get the urge to throw up, as images of my past customers flashed into my head. All the spots that had been defiled by their awful members, the lack of emotions other than disgust as they shoved their cocks into me over and over again… until their time was up. Then I would have to bath, prepare again and wait for my next appointment.

The moments before the men arrived was the worst, as I struggled to put on any face that hid my repugnance. Failure to do so would make me stay in this body for longer than my shift, as the goons taught me how to smile again… So once more I tried my hardest, made a crappy smile and asked for the first of many to enter my “office”...

No comments:

Post a Comment