Wednesday, June 26, 2019

10K Sounds Pretty Big

Not gonna lie, reaching 10 thousand views in a month is crazy for me. I hope you enjoy my writing and forgive my awful tags, I'm still working on what to do with them though I don't have enough posts yet for that sort of thing to matter much. With that said, some more captions plus a reminder that I also write over at opentgc and I post a link to every story outside my blog on this list
https://tgjesstales.blogspot.com/2019/05/the-one-list-to-link-it-all.html  which I update whenever I post a new story over there, so if you haven't read them, feel free to check them out.


                                                      Caught By Roommate 1 (Crossdress/Sissy)



                                                         Caught By Roommate 2 (Crossdress/Sissy)



                                        Gym Revenge (TG, MtF, Mind Change, Punishment)


No comments:

Post a Comment