Sunday, June 9, 2019

Two Again, but a Little Message to go With Them!

If you have been following me since I started on opentgc you might have seen me refer to a blog on a couple occasions, and  this is another instance of those, though with a slight difference, see Elena Starz has been a great part of the community for so many years, and after so long she finally decided to move on, but before doing so she is hosting her last two caption contests on her blog! Now I have participated in the past and am planning to do so again this time around, though this time I invite you to check and give it a try yourself as I am not sure if anyone else will be picking her mantle in the future and it's a nice chance to try your hand at doing captions. So in hopes of making her goodbye a little more enjoyable, please check the site and even if you don't take part you might enjoy my and other great artists work on this final contests. Here is the link in question and I hope you people enjoy it as I know I have done so during the years and will miss it. http://starzcaptioncontests.blogspot.com/

And now for my first intended set or serie on the blog!

                                                                    Their Choice 1
                                                                           

                                                                      Their Choice 2
                  

No comments:

Post a Comment