Friday, August 16, 2019

Getting a Girlfriend

A request for Destin309, had some challenges to find the image and do it as I wanted but I think it came out fine. I don't own the image.
_________________________________________________________________________


Pete entered the living room, or the small room with a kitchen, couch ,tiny table and seats which he and his roommate called such, before dropping face first into the couch. It had been an exhausting day without a single good thing.

A giggle was heard from the hallway, he knew it was his roommate Jessica who probably was about to let him on the new funny thing she had seen and would make his mood even worse than it currently was. “Hey Pete! It’s about time you got back from your blind date… though I take it things didn’t pan out as you had hoped for right?” Jessica asked with her cheery voice.

“Not at all, it was a disaster. I arrived late, my clothes got dirty on the way there, and the girl was disappointed by my height, said I looked taller on my pictures and had she known she would have shut me down right there.” Pete said, his face still buried on the couch.

“Her loss I say, though you could use some cheering up…” Jessica said while walking towards him. “And what do you have in mind?” Pete asked without moving. “A little something I got from a thrift shop, the lady said it would improve my mood and whomever else’s I wanted, so I need you to get up and look at me.” Jessica said stopping in front of the couch.

Pete sighed and grumbled before doing as asked, raising his head and turning it to face Jessica. “Okay, what is it?” He asked. Jessica showed him what appeared to be a small locket, but it had a circle in the middle, and inside it, a spiral that kept spinning and spinning. “She told me you have to look at the center for a minute for it to work.” Jessica replied while lifting the locket so Pete would look at it. “I really think you got scammed out of whatever you paid for this thing, but sure… I’ll play along.” Pete said staring at the spiral.

The more he looked at it, the more dumber it felt. Everybody knew hypnotism was a farce that magicians made up when they couldn’t come up with any interesting trick. Now, if only he could stop looking at it perhaps his head would stop hurting… probably from getting dizzy looking at the damn thing… “So… are you feeling dizzy?” Jessica asked as she noticed Pete’s displeasure. “Yes I’m feeling dizzy and words are not coming to mind , the headache is killing me… how much longer do I have to stare at it?” Pete answered annoyed.

“Just a little more, the woman said once your head feels weird I should start saying things to you, such as long hair fits you better and red would be a lovely one to have on your pretty head.” Jessica said randomly. Pete chuckled “Sure, my hair would look wonderful if it reached all the way to my back and was crimson.” As he uttered the words, he felt a stronger pain on his head, his hair growing out and turning scarlet. Noticing this, Jessica gasped and pointed at him. “Oh my god! I can’t believe it’s working!” She screamed excitedly. “What do you mean it’s working? There’s no way this little thing could make my hair grow…” Pete replied, not taking his eyes off the spiral, even as his longer hair blocked his view making him swipe it away, though ignoring what had happened.

“Next I think you would look best without a beard, nor that awful chest hair… or any unwanted body hair for a woman!” Jessica gleefully said as Pete’s body hair feel right off, leaving his skin smooth. “Also you body should be smaller and softer, enough to make a girl want to cuddle all day.” With that said, his shoulders shrank, making his frame smaller than Jessica’s. The changes happened so quickly to Jessica’s amusement, while Pete kept ignoring them, as if nothing was happening.

“You know what could be pretty good? If you were a girl, you might just be my type.” Jessica said as the commands made her feel much too powerful, even more as Pete’s body kept changing. His waist shrunk inwards while pushing his hips and chest outwards. Then his ass and chest inflated in unison, both reaching bimbo sizes. His face became rounder and softer, eyes and nose becoming smaller and girlier, his eyebrows thin and trimmed. His lips becoming plumper and perfect for kissing. Then his neck became thinner, his adam’s apple fading as it did, leaving behind a long and lovely neck. Finally he felt his dick and balls sucked into his body, turning into a vagina instead, causing a soft moan to slip between his lips as the change occurred.

Jessica smiled at her creation. While Pete looked at the spiral, unaware of his new female self. “I think Pete doesn’t fit you anymore… I think you should be Piper from now on…” She said to Pete. “Piper sounds good, I like it. Though I still don’t get why you want me to look at this thing.” Piper said with her new feminine and sexy voice. “You know what? I would prefer you stopped thinking about the locket and just enjoyed things like a good girl.” Jessica replied.

Piper then felt her mind becoming emptier and feeling more cheery. “Like, okay Jessica! I am totes a good girl.” She said before giggling. “Well then… how about I get a spin of my new girlfriend?”” Jessica said after placing the locket on the table. Piper smiled and got her arms around Jessica, their faces coming together until their lips met, blending together in a soft and warm kiss which filled Piper’s mind and aroused so much she felt her nipples get erect and her crotch burning, craving to be touched all over by Jessica. No words were required as she felt Jessica’s hands over chest and ass, groping and fondling them, before both fell on the couch, undressing each other before continuing their makeout session. They were all over each other for hours, with Jessica’s lips having covered all of Piper’s body with kisses, before reaching her slit. Jessica’s tongue tasted her rim before slowly entering, twisting and licking her insides to Piper’s moaning, until she came, climaxing with a loud shriek. It was so intense she gasped for air, while Jessica got up smiling. “How about we move to the bedroom so I can teach you some more enjoyable positions?” She asked the dumb girl, who only nodded as she couldn’t speak with how winded she was from her first orgasm.

Jessica smiles and picked her up, showing some surprising strength, as she princess carried Piper to the bedroom while making out. There placing her on the bed, getting on top of he and pushing her down. Turning around and placing her pussy on Piper’s face as she went down on her again. Piper started to lick and suck trying to copy what Jessica was doing to her. The taste of her insides was so sweet and mind numbing she couldn’t stop. Her tongue went so crazy inside Jessica, she heard her moan loudly and stop sucking her. “Ohhh… you picked it up so quickly… but I want us to cum at the same time! Let’s change position...” She said almost having trouble to get Piper out of her pussy. Then turning around and placing her lower lips against Piper’s rubbing them together, grinding them against each other enthusiastically until both were moaning louder and louder, finally climaxing together and embracing each other. Cuddling together before falling asleep on each other's arms.

When morning came, Piper felt groggy and with a headache, it was so odd, she wasn’t sure what was happening nor where she was, but something told her she was quite happy as her body felt so soft and horny… then hearing a voice calling for her. “Come on sleepy head, it’s time you got up! I want to go out on a date with my girlfriend and show her off to everyone!” Jessica said as she approached her, with clothes on hand. “You’re so big I didn’t think anything of mine would fit you so I asked a friend for these, I’m pretty sure they are your size as my hands tend to remember that kind of thing…” She said kissing her on the lips. “Now get ready and come to the kitchen for breakfast… unless you want a quick go before that?” She asked with a devilish smirk. Piper smiled and replied “I totes want to do naughty things right now..” Jessica smiled as she undressed, her girlfriend wanted love and she was going to get it...

No comments:

Post a Comment