Thursday, August 29, 2019

Oh My! That's a Big Number!

So it happened, I reached 100.000 views on this blog! That's quite crazy to think about with what little I do around here. So hopefully you enjoy what's here and what's to come as I plan to do more stuff, even if it takes me a bit to get to do so! First a few words and if you don't care just scroll for the cap!


Kinks are a funny thing, you believe you are the odd one out, the only one with such an interest on a subject frowned upon by the rest which drives you to hide it, not tell a soul, including those that feed that interest online. I would know having spent over a decade like that, one more lurker hiding as they consumed what they could find and feed that craving…

I loved those stories, inserting myself into them and imagining the changes, but as I spent more time online I started to look for images that I felt would make those stories better, or at least more suited to me as not all the great stories and caps had the kind of body I was looking for.

As my collection of images grew, so did the ideas, no longer just using what other people wrote but what I imagined for myself, adding it to those images I had picked and wished could be me. Each time adding something more to my imagination and the fantasy that built in my mind.

Before I knew it I had stories, settings and themes involving TG which took ahold of my time to the point I decided to try my hand at making them. My first attempts were so crude and messy, being completely unable to translate the images and sensations that I thought about into words that conveyed these things to people, making me ditch draft after draft, until I finally settled on a short one. It wasn’t my most polished, well written or the best made, but it was the first to compel me to share it with someone.

Of course, being a lurker I didn’t have anyone to show it to and posting it was such an intimidating thing… making me go in circles as I wondered what to do with what I had made. Spending days considering just getting rid of it once and for all until I finally decided to just post it for all to see…

The rush I felt as I saw something with my name online that anyone could read and give their opinion on was such I was restless for a couple days, and even though it barely got any feedback I remember how much it meant to me that people were checking it out and even enjoying it though those being few.

It took me three days before I posted another story, still feeling the rush of it all as the new one was longer and more descriptive, a new attempt at writing which made me think about how to improve with every chance.

I kept writing and posting, trying things or just doing whatever silly thing came to mind at the time, and after so much, looking back and seeing how much I have written, yet it feels like barely anything and now that I look at the numbers I see something I never thought was possible, to reach 100.000 views on this blog where I write whatever is just beyond what I expected to reach since I started writing. So with that, thanks to all of you who enjoy my poor writing and hopefully I will improve to a point where you can really enjoy these attempts of mine.
______________________________________________________________________


Getting up from bed for another day, feeling my throbbing head as I woke up from my drunken and deep sleep. Looking around and noticing things weren’t as I quite remembered them, though the headache might have to do with that. But even then, the room looked so feminine, with pink walls a fluffy and soft bed and a wall mirror that covered the wardrobe and reflected the entire room, making me look out of place.

If for no other reason than looking for anything that might tell me where I was I approached the wardrobe, sliding the door open to the side. The moment I looked inside a loud bang was heard and a bunch of balloons erupted from inside together with some sticky thing which covered my face.

It felt so cold all over my face, slowly covering it and expanding over my head and down my neck. The cold ooze just expanded while blocking my breathing, forcing me to the ground. In moments I felt my entire body engulfed by it and the cold sensation all over my body, my mind slipping away slowly with the heat… when suddenly it started to get warmer and warmer… as if my body was being heated from the inside out, my skin molded by the ooze…

As my temperature escalated the ooze began to apply pressure all over my body, compressing me and shifting my insides from what I could tell until a gap opened on my face and I was able to breathe, gasping for air as the remains of the ooze joined together at my feet and body.

As I was able to see again I stared at the mirror which reflected a very attractive blonde woman, wearing a pair of high heels and a latex leotard. Then looking inside the wardrobe, a sign reading “Congrats! Hope you enjoy your gift!” and truth be told… I loved the way I now looked. So I closed the wardrobe and turned around, ready to enjoy my new self...

2 comments:

  1. If Any one deserves it Jess, it's definitely you! ;D 😘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angel! But I'm hardly someone good enough to amount the attention this blog has garnered XD

      Delete