Thursday, August 1, 2019

Three Short Caps Once More

So I was trying to do other stuff and it kinda went over my head how much work I would have to put into it. That being said, it will still happen, though unsure when, so instead back to doing some short caps!


                                         More Fun (TG, MTF, Magic)



I know what you are thinking… how great men think it would be to have three women craving their cock… sharing it between them as they use their tongues and mouths to please him… but instead of wishing you were the one being please you imagine yourself as one of the girls… who want to kiss a big dick… to suck it and be on your knees as you wait for his seed to cover you…


That was what me and my friends thought when we watched such scenes… and after discussing between ourselves what would be better, we decided to give it a try, using a spell to turn us into women and find ourselves a hunk to pleasure. And after doing it we all came to the same conclusion… pleasing him was much better than being pleased by women….


Van Trouble (MTF, Magic, Punishment)



“I can’t believe this! Now of all times did my van have to break down! It was just another simple job as a mover! Get this stuff from point A to point B without anything breaking! And I would have done it if it wasn’t for that crazy dude who ran over a red light and forced me to hit the breaks! But would the woman listen to me? NO! She was so pissed her old jar of some country was broken that she just threw a fit at me! Saying I was a moron for not being careful enough… and that’s when I messed up and told her that a woman like her would be worse at the job and wouldn’t be able to deal with things even half as well as I did…”


“This proved to be a mistake as she smiled and snapped her fingers, in seconds a cloud of smoke engulfed me and when I looked down I was a woman wearing this really tight latex top and pants while wearing heels! I shrieked and shouted what was wrong with her, but she merely laughed and told me that if I could take this new vase from her house to her club without breaking it and in under an hour, she would turn me back… but of course my van had to break down as I was halfway through! I called for a mechanic… he sounded so happy when hearing my girlish voice assuring me he would be here in mere moments… but I still need to check if the vase is still fine… otherwise I’m stuck like this forever… though if the mechanic is hot enough I might not mind it at all…”

 
                                              The Question (MtF, Willing, Magic)
 


When you look at me, what do you see? A woman being forced and ravaged by stronger and bigger men? Someone in an awful situation? Who is unable to escape? Or do you feel I’m someone lucky who you wished to change places with? I used to be that way until I was asked the same question… I was ashamed of it but still all I could mutter was a simple “I do wish to be her…” and in that moment the world around me shifted, everything blended together and when I came to I was surrounded by men, inside the body you see now, being handled by them… and I love it… so if you wish for it all you have to do is nod and say it… that you also wish to be like me…

No comments:

Post a Comment