Thursday, August 22, 2019

Two Caps and a Gif Thing

So... my attempts to make a caption using a gif haven't really worked out so far... but as I wrote this I might as well post it so here it goes...


                                             Can't Stop Dancing (TG, Mind Changes, MTF, Magic)



It was such an odd thing… something I couldn’t quite explain… being invited to my coworker’s place for the first time, getting a tour of the place before stopping at the door of one room. I wasn’t sure why but something felt strange about it, and from the look on his face it was just what he had expected, so when I asked him what was behind the door, his eyes gleamed and a smile took place on his face as he opened it and gestured for me to enter.

It was a small room, with multiple doors, a mirror on a wall and in the middle of it a vertical pole going from the floor to the ceiling, the kind that you would expect to find in strip clubs or some gyms that taught those dances. The moment my eyes looked at it I was entranced, walking closer until I could stretch my hand and touch it, feeling the cold and hard metal on my palm.

I started to rub my hand on it, sliding it up and down before reaching with my other hand and doing the same. I couldn’t stop doing it, rather wanting to do more with it and getting my body all around it. Imitating what I had seen women do before in shows and tv. I moved my arms upwards and grabbed tightly to the pole, then jumping towards it with my knees forward while hanging onto it with my hands.The moment my feet left the ground I felt my clothes melting as my body did, discarding what wasn’t needed and by the time my stomach felt the pole and my crotch came into contact with it, I could tell I was much lighter, agile and sexier. Looking down at my body which was now small and soft, feminine wearing a white bodysuit and knee high socks.

I could feel my long hair, my soft breasts, my ample butt being hugged by the clothing, and yet all I did was dance on the pole, doing more acrobatics and making my moves more erotic with each turn and twirl until I got off to the applaud of my coworker… though to me he wasn’t that anymore… he was my master and from seeing my show I could tell he now wanted another number from me, though this one I would be on my knees and later on my back… ______________________________________________________________________


                                       Selfies Are Dumb (TG,MTF, Magic, Mind Change, Bimbo)


Oh my god! I just can’t stand girls going on and on about social media. How they just need to take pictures of themselves from every angle, usually above showing their breasts so guys comment on them, and then they complain about the creeps! Like, what did you expect would happen if all you post are cleavage, ass and almost nude shots all the time?

Always asking stuff like “Do I look good?” or saying “I look terrible today!” when they spent hours upon hours to do their makeup, find the right angle and get their pose right… and all of it just for some male attention…

Like, I don’t know why anyone would want strangers commenting about how hard they make them feel… the obscene things they would do to them… sending them tons and tons of dick pics… I wonder why that sounds like a good idea right now…

I mean, I am wearing such a tight dress and my boobs look great in it… wait why do I have breasts? If I’m totes a guy? Silly me, I think I need a guy to remind me how good my girls look! And now let’s write “Looking for some yummy hot stuff to make my day….” can’t wait to see the hunks who reply to me…
_____________________________________________________________________________
                                            Frat Party (TG, Forced, Mind Change)





It's just a party man! You know the schtick! Loud music, weird lights and tons of drinks! Plus you might get some action going tonight! The guys hosting it say it will be a crazy one!

Paul's friends told him these things in order to get him to attend the frat party with them. Though when they arrived, no one else seemed to be there, except for them and the rest of the unpopular guys. Suddenly the lights turned pink and they all changed in mere seconds. Turning them into women, wearing oversized male clothes. Then a bunch of naked men from the fraternity entered the room and forced them to their knees. Paul was taken from behind and fucked raw in his new pussy, making him moan like a bitch. From then on Paul, his friends and the unpopular guys joined the fraternity as the cock sluts, who were always ready to party and fuck.

2 comments:

  1. Oh... How Id like to join that party. 😃

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They might look for more suc... I mean peole to join them xD

      Delete