Tuesday, July 30, 2019

An Attempt to use Art

So I got this great images done for me by the lovely ShinPersona (https://www.deviantart.com/shinpersonamaster) on deviant art. Here are the links to them: https://www.deviantart.com/shinpersonamaster/art/Jess-1-TGJess-805333833

https://www.deviantart.com/shinpersonamaster/art/Jess-2-TGJess-805334418

And they requested I use them for a story and as such I tried to do just that! Hope you enjoy this sort of collaboration of sorts... I think it could fall under that...

If you prefer the caption version: https://www.deviantart.com/tgjess/art/The-Gift-Part-1-807759553

 https://www.deviantart.com/tgjess/art/The-Gift-Part-2-807759994
_________________________________________________________________________________

The Gift

Another day, another attempt at writing. I wasn’t sure of what the date was, but I knew I had to write as if there was no other way out of it. This was the thing I enjoyed, the thing I did, and I had to see it through until the end. As such I would go through my steps, finding an image to inspire me and what I felt like doing at the time. Sometimes having an entire story take shape in my head from this one image, while other times having nothing but a moment, a scene or just a line to work out the rest with.

Though of course there are times when I get distracted by other things, some movie, TV show or some other hobby I might be into at the time. Which delayed me and took me out of things once I tried to get the creativity going. And as such the days went by with me struggling to get anything done. Though checking my online accounts every now and then. And as I was doing so I received a most curious message.

A message from another member who offered to make one of their pieces for me if I wanted. I replied that I would love if they did it for me, and use my profile picture for reference. They agreed and told me it would be done soon, and once done I would be happier than before. I wasn’t sure if they meant something or just had that much confidence on their work, so I just went back to writing.

As I was resting after a couple hours of brainstorming I get a new message from the same person, asking me to check their new post. I did so and was met by a rather charming and fun image. I loved it and started to comment on it.

Describing how much I liked the interpretation, the style and pose which represented Jess as I always picture her in my head. But as I looked back on the image something odd happened. I wasn’t sure what it was but I could tell that there was something off with the image and kept staring at it in hopes of finding why I felt that way. The more I looked at it the less I could keep my eyes from it, it was drawing me in. I was hypnotised by it, it took hold of my mind and body and I was unable to do anything but stare at it.



But that wasn’t the only thing it was doing. As I was lost in a daze changes began to occur to my body. My height and frame shrank making me smaller all over. My hair grew longer, reaching past my shoulders, while turning red. My arms and legs lost most of the fat and muscle mass, making me way slimmer. Then both my chest and butt inflated, breasts forming on my chest, while my butt took a plump and soft form.

My body hair fell completely leaving my skin softer and smoother. My waist crunched itself inwards as my hips expanded giving me an hourglass figure. Then I felt my face morphing, making my lips bigger, my eyebrows thinner and my nose smaller, my chin rounder to give me a feminine appearance. Finally a slurping sound was heard as my male genitalia receded into me, leaving behind a pussy and a pleasurable sensation which made me shiver and come back to my senses. As I looked down I noticed that I was now wearing a blue bra and panties only. I got up and rushed to the bathroom to get a look at my body in the mirror.

I was speechless, the reflection which now belonged to me was that of the girl I used for my profile picture… I couldn’t believe it. As I returned to my pc I noticed a new message from the same person, asking if I enjoyed the gift. I replied that I loved it and I was looking forward to their new content, hopefully others could receive the same gift I got.


















No comments:

Post a Comment