Tuesday, July 9, 2019

30K with A Post About Third Things

So 30K feels like a good time to do that third part about that thing I used to do and never
got around to doing. But I will try to revisit this… eventually as I try to make a world and 
sequels a thing now that I have this place to play with.

The first one, which funny enough was my third story ever.
YjUxMg==

The second one



                                        The Company 3 (MtF, Pill, Science, The Company)


“Are we rolling? Cool! Let me introduce myself then! Hi everyone! I’m Doctor Denison,
but my friends call me Debby! I’m the head of the R&D department at the company! I
joined this company five years ago when it was just starting and trying to break into the
pharmaceutical market, trying to find cheaper alternatives to the usual products that
you can find on pharmacies, when they hired me that was my main research, though 
in order to work for them I requested I was given free reign to do my own research at the
labs whenever I wanted, considering how small the company was and that I was the 
youngest and brightest candidate in the market they couldn’t refuse my demand and as
such I started to work on the project that had always called to me the most, which 
was gender correction! I’m sure you must have met someone who was born in the wrong
gender and has struggled with it since the moment they realized what caused it, and I was
one of them!”

“So while I managed to cut expenses on a few of the usual products, the research which
advanced the most was my own personal project, though unfortunately they denied me the
budget to have test subjects and I had to do all the exams on myself, so I needed to have 
some rest between prototypes. A pill that would allow me to become a woman permanently
in body as I was in soul. Of course it didn’t work from the get go… as my coworkers watched
my face be that of a woman while my body was that of a man, then the opposite… then only
have breasts on a male body… then only male genitalia on what could be called a beautiful
female one… but finally I got the right dosage and the pill worked! The company higher ups
where dumbfounded as I presented my findings, making my project the main one and raising
the budget through the roof, with tons of new volunteers to try it."

"Though of course, as there are so many differences between people the pill doesn’t always
work as quickly or painlessly as it did with me, which is why we are still working out the kinks,
though even at the current prototype stage we get thousands of orders daily, despite the price
and the occasional side effect. But regardless, know that the pill works perfectly to the last
detail, in fact I will be taking a leave in a couple months, once my belly starts to grow… since
I found out with my fiance that we are going to become parents! And as exciting as it is, the
company still requests we get a proper replacement for me, and that’s the point of this video.
If you are still skeptical about it or want to find out more about the job, please send your
resume to the company, even if you don’t make the cut to be my temporary replacement 
we are always looking for more valuable individuals to add to our growing staff!”
   

No comments:

Post a Comment