Sunday, July 21, 2019

Took a While But I finally have Something to Post!

So I have been trying to think of things to say about the wonderful person this story is for,but unfortunately I just can't make it justice. The lovely Miss Simone! https://www.deviantart.com/misssimone  https://misstresssimone.blogspot.com/

I believe her works speak for themselves, but if nothing else, her words as she weaves a tale and her masterfully crafted images are sure to catch your eyes. Her more current work is a series of caps called "A Bold and Sassy Heart" which is a delight to read, though so are all of her works. I am sure most people are aware of her but in case you weren't or didn't know she has been active on deviantart, this is a friendly reminder she is still around and writing as wonderfully as ever. This story is one I wrote trying to fulfill a playful prompt from her, and now I'm sharing it here, hope you enjoy it.
And in case you prefer to see it in caption form, here's the links to it on my Deviantart gallery.

https://www.deviantart.com/tgjess/art/The-Timid-Boy-Part-1-806608905

https://www.deviantart.com/tgjess/art/The-Timid-Boy-Part-2-806609331

https://www.deviantart.com/tgjess/art/The-Timid-Boy-Part-3-806609589
______________________________________________________________________________

The boy gulped as he stood outside, invitation in hand, as he tried to build up the courage to walk into the fancy hotel. He still found it hard to believe he got it in the first place as it basically landed on his lap while trying suits for prom. Handed to him by a stunning woman, and now, he was doing as he was told.

Taking the first step towards the hotel, the automatic doors opening swiftly as he approached, entering and heading to the reception desk. A brunette talking on the phone who took notice of him before he could speak, signaling him to wait, before ending the call then looking at him. “Yes, how can I help you Sir?” She asked with a business smile, the kind that would charm a man who didn’t know any better.

“Well, I was invited to this… place… here’s my invite though I didn’t quite catch the name of the woman who…” the boy said before being cut off by the woman as she took the envelope. “I understand sir, it’s nothing for you to worry about, just take the elevator and head to the VIP floor, Madame will be awaiting you.” She replied while showing him the elevator.

“Thanks… I will do that…” the boy shyly replied, heading to the elevator, the doors opening without him doing anything, walking inside while wondering how he could tell which was the VIP floor, noticing that it was labeled as such, pressing it before the doors closed. The waiting as the elevator moved made his heart beat all the much faster and harder, the tension making him regret coming and wishing he could turn back but as he was about to press the stop button the elevator reached the floor, beeping and opening the doors. And a voice he recognized was heard.


“Hello dear, I’m quite glad you decided to come, I was starting to believe you wouldn’t… and that would have saddened me on this lovely day…” he heard as he left the elevator, noticing the person who had invited him, a stunning tall blonde woman in a blue dress.

She was just as dazzling and breathtaking as he had thought when he met her yesterday. “We-Wel I didn’t want to disappoint you, but I just wasn’t sure if they would let me in if I didn’t know your name Madame..” he said trying his best to not stutter and sound confident and charming, though the woman merely smiled as he said his practiced lines.

“Everyone calls me Madame, though you can call me Medea if you want, I don’t mind.” She said while winking and waving at him. “But now that you arrived we have so much to do dear, I have so many ideas and can barely contain myself!” She said gleefully in her sweet and sultry voice.The boy could only follow her, his mind filled with all sorts of thoughts…

She lead him to a room with french doors. “I hope you are prepared for this, after all, it’s why you came…” she said while opening them, revealing an opulent room that was housing women, scantily clad and engaging in all sorts of sinful debauchery, using all kinds of toys and food, one on the other… unlike anything he had ever seen, and all the more arousing as every woman inside was as gorgeous as Medea.

The boy’s jaw dropped at the sight, unsure on where to look as the whole place was full of them. He was marveling at the spectacle everywhere when he felt a hand on his shoulder. “Aren’t they lovely? Though quite naughty when they get the right incentive… and as you can see that was my mood before you arrived. But I think I would like to do something a little different with you... more relaxing and proper…” She said taking his hand and walking past the moans and clutter of women embracing one another.



Entering what appeared to be a large bath, though resembling a spa more than anything else. “If you would be a dear.” Medea said pointing at a massage table. “Shouldn’t I undress first?” The boy asked confused as they were both fully dressed, Medea specially in her lovely dress. With a snap of her fingers, he was fully naked while she was wearing a bathrobe. “Is that better?” She asked teasingly as he covered his exposed half with his hands. “Come now dear, I have seen them all at this point and I know you want to feel this so if you could.” She said, the boy laying down on top of the table. “Isn’t that more comfortable?” She asked while snapping her fingers again. A table with oils and creams appeared out of thin air next to her, which she started to browse through as to which to use. “So tell me sweetie, what did you think of the ladies in the other room?” she asked while picking flasks and bottles, taking their scent in before placing it down.

“They were beautiful… all of them…” The boy replied, still trying to cover his manhood. “Is that the only thing you thought of it? Of their appearance? Of the way they dressed? Of what they were doing? Because I assure you dear that I can see more than most, and you are an open book to me…” She said softly, while picking another bottle and looking satisfied with it.

“I… I actually felt… envious of them…” the words escaped his lips, he was so surprised by them that he clasped his mouth with both hands. “See dear? It wasn’t that hard… I knew since the moment I saw you that you didn’t care about any suit in the store, instead longing for the store opposite of it, where pretty ladies and women got dressed to shine in front of everyone, that’s what you have always wanted… yet you never showed it or told anyone, ashamed of who you are… and who you want to be… but you don’t have to do that with me… all you have to do is say the word and I will make your wish come true…” Medea purred into his ear, caressing his head with one hand.

The boy turned red, being silent before uttering his reply. “I wish I was a woman…” Medea smiled and kissed his forehead. “And now I can help you make that a reality dear.” She said before pouring the oil over the boy’s chest, spreading it with her hands all over, reaching every spot of his body, massaging him softly and continuously as if kneading his body, making him expand on certain spots, while taking excess fat from others. Removing all body hair and those parts that a woman shouldn’t have. Then reshaping his face while pulling his hair out, giving it asian characteristics and long wavy hair. Medea then clasped her hands as she looked upon her new masterpiece. “So tell me dear, how do you feel?” She asked while helping her up. “I feel… better… older but so much more confident and happier with myself…” the new woman said as she caressed her new features.

“That’s because you are no longer trapped in a boyish cage that gets you down instead, being a woman reaching the third decade ready to do whatever she might desire and deserve.” Medea said while snapping her fingers once more, making a full body mirror raise from the ground, enabling the new woman to see herself in all of her naked beauty, amazed by the sight.

“But we aren’t quite done yet dear, there’s one more thing that you need and that you will be delighted to do…” Medea added before snapping her fingers again, making a wardrobe appear. “Now pick to your heart’s desire…” She whispered in her ear, the woman opening it and noticing how new clothes kept appearing as she kept searching inside, be it underwear, tops, skirts or dresses, it was any woman’s dream and she was loving it.

Hours went by as she tried and tried clothes, never tiring of looking in the mirror at the way they suited her, as she looked stunning in everything. Finally settling on one such attire after countless arguments with herself, but ultimately picking that which made her feel beautiful, alluring and sexy, much like the women she had seen and now was ready to join if she so desired, but that wasn’t it, turning to Medea once she was fully dressed.

“You look absolutely gorgeous my dear, and I know what you need right now, to show yourself to the world, not be cooped up with the lustful ones who are slaves to their lust, go dear, shine bright and once you feel like having some sinful fun, you need only to return and I will make it a night for your delight.” The woman smiled and blew Medea a kiss, before heading to the elevator, walking past the women drowning in their sexual desires.

As she passed the reception desk she smiled and waved, which the woman reciprocated. A shy and nervous boy had entered the hotel, and now a courageous woman left wishing to fulfil that which she had always wished for, to be the woman she had been all along in her heart and soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment