Thursday, July 18, 2019

A Little Update and Plugging

Phrasing! Now that that's out of the way, I have finally done what I intended to do from the start, post on deviantart! https://www.deviantart.com/tgjess

Which is where I got my name from as initially I wanted other names but they were taken unfortunately and after some trial and error found Jess and settled for it, though it has grown on me since.

But the point of this post is that I have been posting old stories in cap form to make them available for download in an easier manner and try my hand at them, so here are a few I have done, with the rest there as I will be posting them in the coming days when I get around to making them.


                                                         New Life (TG, Magic, MtF)



       Better Get Used (TG, Bodysuit, MtF)
                                                                                                        

Helping A Friend (Bodysuit, TG, MtF)

 

                                                     The Blue Door (MtF, TG, Magic)



                                             The Bunny Bomb (MtF, TG, Bunny, Bimbo, Science)



                                          If I Fall It's Over (MtF, TG, Punishment, Magic)


No comments:

Post a Comment