Sunday, July 14, 2019

My Devilish Master/Husband and Silly Goose

So I have met this lovely person over on discord and on his server which is a fun place though still trying to really get the feel for things as it's hard to juggle life with writing and add to that a server and things can get out of hand fast, but in case you want to jump into the fun here's the thing! https://discord.gg/KXhYFn6

As for who this lovely man is... he is the devil! Or at last he likes to be called that... he might be a fan of that DC show... though I haven't asked... regardless he is a very fun person with some quirks but he is more than open to writing too! Here's his thing on Deviantart: https://www.deviantart.com/masterlucifersatan

He enjoys turning people into lovely girls so if you want drop him a note or comment and he will get back to you. Now for the fun caps!

                                              Sexcretary (MtF, Contract, Science, Secretary)







I was so excited, it was my first time joining such a big company, I had worked hard at so many places that just paid so little and overworked me to death, and after so many attempts I had finally managed to land a job at Lucifer’s Dolls Co. a company that is the lead on cutting end technology that is years ahead of anything anyone else on the market. Especially on nanotechnology and medical equipment for labs and hospitals.

That being said, I was merely admitted as an office worker, taking care of paperwork and menial tasks, handling the schedule of people above me and getting whatever they needed, be it equipment, substances, or just something like food and coffee.

But much to my surprise, my work impressed the higher ups and soon enough I was called to the office of the CEO of the company, the man himself Lucifer. He was imposing, a tall ebony man with an impeccable physique, he looked more like a bodybuilder than the head of a company, much less the founder of it.

He eyed me up and down, as if he was measuring me. The moment I got close to his desk, he got up from his seat while smiling and gestured towards a chair. “Please take a seat Mr. Garfunkle.” He said in his deep and smooth voice, it was such a commanding and charismatic one that I could only do as he had asked. “What was your name again?” “It’s James sir.” I replied.

“I see, it’s fine if I call you that right James?” I nodded as he quickly kept talking. “So as you might know James, at my company we try to make our staff feel appreciated and we strive to ease their work by hiring the right people who make it possible, and you James, have been really good at that, so good that I think you should get a promotion one where you will get to shine with your skills and make a very important person’s work that much easier… I mean mine of course.” He said while laughing.

My face beamed at the mention, as being the CEO’s assistant would certainly be a much better job than my current one. “Thank you so much for considering me for the spot sir! I certainly won’t let you down and I will do my best to work even harder than I do now!” I happily said as I heard the news.” He smiled before speaking again. “Well James I’m glad you are so excited but there’s a little thing I would need you to do so you can take the position as my assistant… since a man like you wouldn’t really fit what a man like me is expected to have for a secretary…” My heart sunked as he said this.

“But… there is something you could do to fix that, making you perfect for the job, even better as it will bring you a good number of bonuses if you so accept it. All you have to do is sign here and I will take care of the rest for you.” He said while placing a contract and a pen in front of me. It read what my new position would entail and how much more I would earn, plus all the perks I would get from being the person closest to the big boss, just that there was a strange clause at the bottom. “Excuse me… but what exactly does the DNA Sequencer do? And how does using it make me better for the job?” I asked, not understanding what it was nor why I was required to consent to using it as part of getting the job.

“Well, it’s a rather new invention I have been working on with the other scientists from the company which is intended to improve people's lives by removing all the defects they might have or things they want to change about themselves, it’s still in the testing phase but so far the results have been astonishing, and in this case you would be giving me control over the changes that I would do to your body, now you don’t have to worry about anything James, as I will not do anything you wouldn’t want me to, plus the pay and benefits will more than make it worthwhile in the end, I assure you won’t regret it.” He said again in his charming deep voice, if I had been into men I would have fallen for him right then and there, but instead just looked at the contract once more, and thought of all I could do with the money and the benefits such as expensive hotels on popular vacation spots free of charge, clothing, a new office for me, and great medical care, again free of charge.

I took the pen and signed it, hearing him clap loudly as I did. “Excellent! Now, let’s head to the Sequencer shall we?” He asked while getting up and pushing a button on his desk, suddenly the walls split open and revealed a white room with a capsule on the middle of it. “This here is my baby, it will mold you into a perfect version of yourself, all you have to do is enter, just make sure to undress first and don’t worry as I will have a new set of clothing waiting for you.” He said while signaling me to it.

I walked until I was next to it, while Lucifer headed to a control panel, pressing a bunch of buttons as the capsule opened. I removed my clothes before getting into it, it closed as he pressed a bunch of things at the panel. As I stood inside naked I could hear the machine making sounds, then a light flashing me as it went from my head to my toes, probably scanning me, beeping once it finished. “Okay James, you will now feel some cold arms and some needles prickling you but there’s nothing to worry about as the effects will be painless and immediate.” Lucifer said loudly for me to hear.

In a couple of seconds what he had said came true, as the mechanical sounds of arms started to caress my skin while prickling me with needles, which left behind an itch that faded as fast as it had appeared, yet making my body feel hotter… my skin burned while my chest felt a pressure building on it. I could hear my bones cracking and shifting positions, making me smaller in every way, my height shortening as I noticed the capsule getting bigger. My ass grew bigger with my hips and thighs, while my waist became thinner. The pressure on my chest finally being released as two breasts erupted forward. I felt my nose getting smaller, while my lips became bigger and plumper, all my body hair fell off making my skin soft and smooth. My hair growing longer and turning blonde while my body shifted into an hourglass figure. Finally my male member and adams apple disappearing into me, a feminine slit being left behind between my legs.

As the capsule opened and I was able to walk I was in awe at my appearance, I was a stunning blonde doll, one that any man would love to have by his side. Lucifer then walked towards me, smiling as he scrutinised my body with his eyes. “I knew you would come out looking just wonderfully James… Or should I say Jess? Yes… I like that more, and I’m sure you do too thanks to the mind changes… don’t worry they are only to help you adjust faster to your new body and new tasks… so how about you get started on your first one?” He asked as he dropped his pants and underwear, revealing his huge cock which was erected. I couldn't believe the size of it but even worse, I couldn’t believe how turned on I was by it, dropping to my knees and taking it into my mouth, grabbing it with my hands as I tried to take it deeper into my throat. Lucifer merely placed his hands on my head and helped me with my bobbling as I gag from being full of it. “Oh Jess you are so good with you mouth! I think my first load is coming! Now take it all in dear!” He said as his cock twitched in my mouth, shooting his load into me, filling me up with his seed and taste. As I swallowed and cleaned what little had overflowed, he caressed my head and whispered into my ear. “The job is yours and I know you will love it. Now let’s go to have some more fun on my desk, shall we?” Picking me up with his strong arms and taking me to his desk for the first of many fucking sessions we had on top of it.

From then on my life changed forever, I was Jess, Mister Lucifer’s personal sexcretary that he took everywhere and would use at any chance. And I just loved my job so much I never complained or asked for anything but being next to him as much as I could, never really entering my own office ever, at least without him.

2 comments:

  1. If you saw my Q.C, hopefully it will aide in your popularity. 😁 hope it came as a positive surprise for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly surprised me! I commented on one of your posts :P and I hope things go well for you! And know you have my full support sis! HUGS!!!

      Delete