Thursday, July 11, 2019

The First of Many Like This!

If you are only interested in the cap scroll past this, otherwise enjoy a silly write up.

So, a couple months ago I asked someone for their permission to use their setting for a TG story, now you might think this is because I can't write my own... and you would be mistaken!

But in all seriousness, this setting is one that you might have seen around, the TG Mall. I came across Marisa's or as she used to be called MTBProduction's works when I first found deviantart and searched for TG content, as I was just getting into it. From the moment I saw her content I was captivated by it. They might have been drawings depicting transformations in few panels, but I loved it so much that I decided to follow this person, knowing I would enjoy anything they did, and suffice to say my decision was the right one as every new piece she uploaded was something I loved, as she tried her hands at some stories in between her art, then getting into caps which are what she has mostly uploaded since. (Here's a link to her deviantart page.)

Since then she has tried many concepts, one offs and some short series which are just as good such as the "Simply Sequin" series which is my second favorite, her "Girlfriend in a Box" which is a fun concept, her ever present Zombimbos, and her current one the "Pretty Princess Castle". And while they are all great and memorable, whenever I think of her and go back to her works the TG Mall is the first that comes to mind. This might be my obsession with it caused by the fact that it was the first content that I found which satisfied my growing cravings and left such a mark on both my enjoyment and the way I write as my style always tries to touch on what I love from her, despite not being what I meant the story to be about.

So with that in mind, finding images that reminded me of this beloved universe and trying to write something only produced the same result, a desire to take a stab at this thing I have admired since I started reading TG content. And after much thought I finally did it, sent a note to them introducing myself and asking permission to work on what I love. Which they allowed me to! But being something I hold so dear I had trouble deciding how to go about it, making draft after draft and feeling they weren't good enough. To the point a really long time has passed since I was allowed to work on it! So now I want to make things right, explaining why this means so much and I wanted to live up to my expectations for it. With all that said I hope you enjoy it and if you like this theme and have never read any of Marisa's lovely writing style here's the link again so you can't miss it!

Once more! https://www.deviantart.com/mtbproductions/gallery/

And now for the cap.

                                               The TG Mall (TG, MtF, Clothing, TG Mall)





Jack was bored out of his mind. It was a Sunday eve and there was nothing to do. His friends had long left while he remained at his place, trying to find anything entertaining on tv or his pile of unplayed games he had bought on a whim. Yet everything felt bleak to him, forcing him to turn it off and search for something else to do. Getting up from his couch and walking to his room to get dressed. On the way there he spotted a pamphlet for a new mall opening in town, it claimed to be unlike anything seen before and that men would get products free of charge at their stores.


He thought of it for a few seconds before making up his mind, after all what harm was there in free stuff? Plus he might even get to pick so chicks up! With that out of the way, he began to dress, being ready for any encounter he might have, as he looked as sharp as he could, and in his opinion… that was quite good. Driving his car to the mall. As he got off and noticed all the women walking out, he knew he had made the right choice, though they all walked by him and giggled as he made his way inside.


As he checked the place it looked quite like any other of it’s type, though with a very big female number of customers and staff, with not a man in sight. Smiling at a group of women a shout and a tug pulled him out of his attempt of alluring them with his charm. “Hello sir! I see you have yet to receive any of the freebies that we are handing out and we can’t have that stand! Please come with me so we can change that and make it right!” The woman pulling at his arm said. She was quite beautiful and well endowed, her body oozing sexuality from every pore. It was this which made him follow her without struggle, though her grip was much stronger than he expected from a girl like her.


The store in question was a clothing one, though all the merchandise was for women and girls alike. At which Jack had to ask. “I’m sorry but I don’t think anything you could give me here would really be something I like or want…” He said as the woman took her to a dressing room. “Don’t be silly! I know we have exactly the thing to make you leave with a smile! Now go and try this out!” The woman said while pushing Jack inside and removing his shirt and handing him a red bra.


Jack was befuddled at what had happened, throwing the bra to the ground before trying to open the door, but despite trying his best, it wouldn’t budge in any way. He started to shout and bang at the door with his fists but the only reaction on the other side was that of giggles at his plight. As he prepared to charge into the door with his shoulder, he felt something crawling up his leg, and as he looked down terror filled his eyes. The bra was moving up like it had a mind of it’s own and a way to move. Jack tried to smack it off, but instead it stuck to his arm and as he raised it up, the bra slid the strap down until meeting his chest and slapping to his other arm, forcing itself onto him.


It felt as if it was crushing his chest, the straps compressing his sides into a much smaller frame, though his chest seemed to swell. He tried to rip it off the front with both hands, but the moment they touched it, a jolt was sent from his fingers to his head, making his body hair fall, while his hands became daintier and soft, with long and thin fingers that included perfectly manicured nails. He let go off the bra to stare in shock at the sight of his hands, only to notice his arms lose it’s muscle mass until feminine arms were left behind. Though it only lasted until his vision was blocked by his brown hair growing so long he had to get it out of his eyes, seeing it grow well past the bra.


His panic reaching it’s peak when his waist pushed inwards, causing his ass and hips to expand, his thighs becoming thicker to fit with his ass. His face then burned and cracked as it reshaped itself into one a stunning woman would have. The changes ending with his male genitalia being sucked inside, leaving behind a slit and a wave of pleasure that drowned his mind until all manly thoughts were washed away until Jackie emerged instead.


She checked herself in the mirror before fixing her hair, then giggling and saying aloud. “You can let me out now sis, cause Jackie is ready to rock it out like one of the gals!” The new girl said, hearing the door unlocking itself and the woman giggling outside. “Oh you look great! I knew that bra would fit you so well! I think we can now move to a top fitting your chest, what do you say?” The woman asked Jackie who merely smiled and strutted outside, she needed a killer top to go with her tight pants!

6 comments:

  1. hi, i karina, and would like agregate to in my list of favorite blogs, My blog is in Spanish but I think you already know it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do know and don't mind doing so, hope you do the same and keep your awesome work rate!

      Delete
    2. thanks not problem, I hope you like the content

      Delete
    3. I must admit bodyswaps isn't usually my thing, but I enjoy reading it from time to time! And yours is quite nice.

      Delete
    4. very thanks, over read you histori and i liked its a very awesome fantasy

      Delete
    5. Thanks for the words! I also like your stories alot! :D

      Delete