Tuesday, July 2, 2019

It's Been a Week Since 10K and It's Doubled Now?

I guess popular places bring popularity to the darkest corners of the internet! Also known as this blog on occasions. Like, from a month to same numbers in a week... that is way more than I expected at this point! So hopefully I'm doing something right... or at least improving maybe? Regardless more experiments with posting the caps and such!


                                             Airlines Promotion (TG, MtF, Forced, Work)


“Oh my god! There’s no end to this!”

“If you stopped whining and started handing the flyers then we would complete the task
 and maybe they will turn us back!”

“That’s the same thing you said yesterday! And the day before!”

“Look, it’s not my fault the job was as promoters for this new airline, that they were only
 looking for women and that they had a way to turn us into women!”

“Then you shouldn’t have signed the contract without reading it! And forced us to do the 
same!”

“I needed the job and figured it would be fun with all of us doing it together! Plus it’s only
for a month! Though they told us we can extend it if we want to… I don’t know why we
would ever want to, but regardless we just have to suck it up and keep handing these 
to everyone who comes by, plus all we have to do is smile turn a bit while showing our
cleavage and they do anything we want, some even asked me out or offered me drinks
yesterday night….”

“Please tell me you didn’t accept them…”



                                               Hairdresser Advertisement (MtF, TG)


“You there! Yes, you sir! I see you are in dire need of a change of image! How I can tell is
from the way you dress, walk and even look at me without meeting my eyes! Eyes up 
here! Not on the floor!”

“Sorry, look, I’m not trying to accuse you of anything, in fact quite the contrary. I want to help
you be more confident and happier with yourself, and both of those things start with the way 
you see yourself when you look at your reflection in the mirror. To that end I invite you to the 
Lynx Hair Salon! Where our beautiful staff will take care of you in the best way possible,
treating you to a calming and relaxing hair wash to a more fitting hairstyle and then treating
your nails and clothes too!”

“Why they would treat your nails and clothes too? To fix your image of course! We wouldn’t 
want you to wear those bleak and sad clothes with your new style which will make you not 
only feel better, but look just smoking hot! Trust me, I used to be like you and was against it,
but after they forced it on me… I changed for the better and haven’t looked back ever again!”

“No no, I mean literally like you, I was a guy like you who went by without being the center of
attention or having any at all. Who just went by the days moping about, but all of that 
changed after I entered the salon and now I work there as one of the girls in the staff! So 
come on, let’s get your appointment started! You will love your new look!”


No comments:

Post a Comment